On-Page SEO means more now than ever before since the Google update called Panda.
Google have tried to remove the focus on backlinks and pinging and changing the the importance of the RSS feed to change the process of On-Page SEO to now be the ey to getting a high Google PageRank and great Alexa Rankings.
Your On-Page SEO is now simply the most important factor to consider. Many people do not understand on page SEO so a few FREE SEO tips for you.
So what is good On-Page SEO?
- Your keyword must appear in the title.
- Your keyword must appear in the website URL.
- Optimise your keyword and make sure that it has a keyword density of around 3-5% on average in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing).
- Make use of H1,H2,H3 tags.
- Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page.
- You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.
- There should be one internal link to a page on your blog.
- You should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword.