Chameleon has been providing services since 2001 and over the last two decades are contacts and partners have grown to what can only be described as unique.
There are over 80 online bookmakers licensed to operate in the UK like bet365, betfair, BetVictor, Unibet, Paddy Power, TonyBet, Smarkets, Betway, BETVICTOR, Ladbrokes, William Hill, BETFRED, Mr Green, CORAL, Sporting Bet, etc.
We have over the years provided research, ideas and setup brand awareness marketing campaigns already and sometimes as white label so you may have either used Chameleon or researched something we have created.
Just like a betting company, marketing agencies need to provide trustworthy, reliable service and be a reputable marketing company with a history of success.
Setup Principal Partnership with Premier League Clubs
Example: Official Sleeve Partner of Premier League Football Club.
An opportunity for your brand to become the Sleeve Partner of Premier League Football Club from the start of the 2021 / 22 season.
The brand logo will be placed on the sleeve of one of the most iconic shirts in the Premier League The partnership will deliver phenomenal front of mind awareness, trust and prestige for your brand, and as a Principal Partner you will be given comprehensive access to Premier League Football Club’s primary branding platforms, players, facilities and digital platforms throughout the course of the partnership.
Sleeve Branding Rights
- Logo placement on the sleeve of the Premier League Football Club men’s shirt for all Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, friendly matches, and potential UEFA competitions.
- Principal Partner of Premier League Football Club.
- Official Betting Partner of Premier League Football Club.
The territory is Global awareness.
Marketing and Image Rights
- Use of Premier League Football Club marks and logos in all marketing communications for the products and services within the category
- Creation and use of a composite logo lock-up
- Use of official designations
- Access to the club’s image and video database for brand activations
- Use of collective image rights, minimum of three (3) players
- Integration of Premier League Football Club IP into online and offline platforms
- Press release to announce the partnership launch
- Dedicated launch campaign, including coverage across Premier League Football Club website, App and social media channels
Pitch, Stadium & Exposure
- Ten 10 ) minutes of in-game branding on the perimeter boards at Premier League Football Club home fixtures in all domestic competitions
- One (1) minutes of pre and post-match branding on the perimeter boards at Premier League Football Club home fixtures in all domestic competitions
- One (1) minute of partner mark branding on stadium big screen before all home matches in all domestic competitions
- 30-second partner mark branding on stadium big screen at half time at all home matches in all domestic competitions
- 15% logo positioning on all Premier League Football Club governing body managed interview backdrops
- 15% logo positioning on all club owned interview backdrops
- One (1) full-colour brand advert in the matchday programme for every home match.
- Right to have composite or full logos on the inside back cover of all home matchday programmes.
- Right to have a logo in Principal Partner position on all matchday team sheets.
- Branding of an existing club social campaign theme, for example the away match travel gallery, to be mutually agreed with the club
Dedicated partner campaigns across Premier League Football Club social media channels on two 2 ) occasions per season
EMAIL & WEBSITE
- Four (4) emails to a targeted segment of the Club’s consenting age-appropriate database.
- Full logo included in any lineup or presentation of all official partners which appears in any email or e-newsletter sent by the Club
- Logo positioning on avfc.co.uk landing page and partners page, with an external link to Partner’s website
- Right for logo to appear in the Partner designation footer on every page of the Club website.
- 24 hour digital takeover on the Club’s website on four (4) occasions per season
IMAGE & VIDEO
- Access to Premier League Football Club’s archived video and image library
- Access to Premier League Football Club’s image and video library for current season’s matches
- Promotional use of Premier League Football Club first-team photo
- Access to three (3) Premier League Football Club players on two (2) occasions per season
- Creation of a sponsored match event on one (1) occasion per season. This will include Fifteen (15) additional LED minutes prior to the match
Access for sixteen (16) guests to the Gas Lamp hospitality area pre and post-match with match ticket included
- Pre-match activation opportunities within the fan zone and stadium concourses
- Exclusive Premier League Football Club tour for ten 8 guests on two (2) occasions per season.
- Right to use the Premier League Football Club pitch on one (1) occasion per season (during the month of June)