We partner with Exterion Media, the sole provider of bus advertising nationwide. Due to the volume of advertising spend with Exterion we are able to provide our clients with better rates than them contacting them directly.
Bus Advertising Audience
- Affluent – 55% of bus passengers fall into the three higher social and economic groups consisting of people who have more education and better-paid jobs than those in other groups and this increases to 61% within the London area.
- Vehicle Drivers – Due to the volume of vehicles now on the roads there is a large change that buses are stationery in peak times which means vehicle drivers are sat behind the advertising banners giving them more time to take in the information. Also pedestrians walking past buses will also see the adverts more then a travelling bus.
Bus Advertising Statistics
- Scale – Over 30 million people have seen advertising on the outside of a bus in the last week
- Preference – 73% of London commuters have stated they prefer buses with advertising
- Responsive – 80% of consumers have said they respond to bus advertising
- Remember – 86% of bus passengers and 91% of bus passengers in London can spontaneously recall bus advertising