Generate MD5 Passwords
Our FREE MD5 Hash Generator will create for you from plain text the MD5 hash for you to use.
Most Common MD5 Hash’s we have converted:-
- password = 5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99
- 123456 = e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e
- 12345678 = 25d55ad283aa400af464c76d713c07ad
- qwerty = d8578edf8458ce06fbc5bb76a58c5ca4
- abc123 = e99a18c428cb38d5f260853678922e03
- admin = d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
- trustno1 = 5fcfd41e547a12215b173ff47fdd3739
Generate from plain text your MD5 Password
This is very useful for example if you loose the password for your WordPress login. You can change this password in the database and then login to WordPress using your user name.
What is an MD5 Hash
An MD5 hash is used with data such as passwords, credit card numbers and other sensitive information using 128-bit encoding. It is important to note that an MD5 hash is not an encryption method but an improved method of using data in a way that makes it difficult to capture and reverse engineer.
This MD5 Hash Generator is provided for FREE and allows you to create up to 10 MD5 Hashes in one day. If you like this please share this page with others.
To read about what and why we use MD5, read the wikipedia.org. page.
If you are looking for a password generator for protecting file and folder using .htaccess then click here.