Domain Abuse Management

If you have an objection to the content or use of a website, you should in the first instance complain to the person or organisation that has registered the website. If this route is unsuccessful you could complain to the person that is hosting the website.

You can use the WHOIS tool to find the registrant’s name and address, and the registrar associated with the domain name. Then you may be able to identify the website host.

If you believe a domain name is being used to commit a crime, please email

Our process for dealing with reports of abuse:

  • Report of abuse received via email at
  • Record all the details of the abuse including the time of the report
  • Investigate and verify report