SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION – SEO Training Course
Chameleon Web Services has been providing SEO Services for over a decade.
Over this time we have grown our knowledge and understanding of Google and SEO, Search Engine Optimisation.
Our involvement in all business sectors has uncovered some very random findings regarding our competitors actions which, when understood, can be the difference between success and failure.
We also rank number one in Google for the keyword “Google Penalty Advice” which has provided us with research data about what our SEO company competitors are doing to attempt to achieve rankings, often leading to disaster.
Since 2012 we have become one of the leading SEO recovery specialists in the Industry…
On top of this, we work with companies of all sizes and achieve number one rankings for our clients in the most competitive sectors. Sometimes we even achieve two rankings in the top three due to getting everything so perfect, resulting in Google loving our work.
Our own SEO work achieves rankings in what, obviously, should be the most the competitive industry sector (against SEO Companies themselves) We achieve top positions and, again, even more than one position in the top three with ease and with sustainable long-term results.
We have seen many online marketing companies come and go, or even re-brand, following issues they have caused themselves with their lack of knowledge around SEO.
We also represent Google by taking Street View inside businesses. This has grown our relationship with Google and we have even won a Global Google Award for the “Best Use Of Google Maps API” in 2014. Since this we have completed work which we class to be even better.
Everything your business needs to make it a success online is the key function of what Chameleon Web Services is working on daily!
The Importance Of SEO Needs To Be Understood
We provide SEO training courses for companies of all sizes which is vital for a business to take advantage of the online digital world we live in. The training courses are unique and bespoke tailored to the specific requirements and we do not provide pre-printed documents to make us look clever.
Our SEO training courses are a live explanation and understanding of your business and the competitors you are trying to beat. We explain the basics of why SEO is important and answer the questions “Does My Business Need SEO?” then explain live your website in depth and what is needed to be done to make it a first class website that can beat all competition.
We also explain what it is the competition are doing to achieve their goals.This often open your eyes to things you were not aware of. The number of times we see peoples faces change as they belatedly put two and two together and realising what is vital to their business success.
We have no issues signing an NDA before carrying out an SEO training session.
If you are a new to SEO optimisation or you have some experience but you would like to find out more to avoid common mistakes that can cause difficulties in website rankings, or you simply want to prevent your company from being ripped off by another SEO company, then you should get in touch.
We will look at everything from how Google collects data from your website to how the Google search engine uses this data to place a website number one in search results for a chosen keyword.
We will also explain many of the SEO myths and errors that most companies follow due to reading the wrong information online. The goal for anyone looking at SEO is improving the Google Organic SEO position within search results and everyone who has used our SEO Training services has been confident that they now understand the requirements to achieve success as we make everything clear.
Examples Of Areas We Have Covered In Previous SEO Training Courses
Strategy & Pre-Launch Care
- We can install Google Analytics (GA) and set up goals.
- Show you how to add a website into Google Search Console.
- Demonstrate Link Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Show you how to add your website or your company into Google maps if you have target audience for a specific region.
- We explain about registering your domain for several years in advance and why!
- You will understand why we need a robots.txt file and how to use it.
- You will understand why you need an XML sitemap how to use it in webmaster tools.
Keywords Research & Implementation
- Understand how to select the right keyword strategy.
- We will carry out Analysis of keywords of your competitors.
- Create a list of targeted keywords for SEO success.
- Understand how to identify low hanging fruit.
On Page Optimisation
- Understand Logic Site Architecture / Structure.
- Understand why you need to write unique titles for each page of your website.
- Understand why you need to make up unique meta descriptions for each page.
- Understand why you need to build up SEO Friendly URLs.
- Understand why you need to use Canonical URL’s, avoid duplicate pages from index.
- Understand why you need to Optimise H titles (heading tags).
- Understand why you need to use Alt tags for your images.
- Understand why you need to Monitor and Delete / Nofollow Broken Links.
- Understand why you need to Monitor / Improve Your Website Load Speed.
- Understand why you Outbound Links on a Page.
- Understand how to use SEO-Friendly Inner Cross Linking.
- Understand why you should use 301 Redirects and when.
- Understand why you you should check the markup validity of web documents in HTML.
- Understand the use of Breadcrumbs.
- We will carryout and Analyse the content in your niche.
- Understand why you need to optimise your content.
- Understand why you should regularly update content on your website.
- Understand why you a blog is a good idea on your website.
- Understand why you creating infographics, videos, webinars, PDF documents can be useful.
- Understand why to avoid keyword stuffing.
- Understand why to make sure your website works 100% when viewed on a mobile device.
- Why all URLs should be available for mobile devices.
- Understand why you need to direct the mobile version of the page for the same product.
- Understand how to make Sure Website is Not only SEO-Friendly but also User-Friendly.
Off Page Optimisation
- Carry out analysis of the quality and quantity of the current backlinks for your website.
- Carry out analysis of the backlinks of your competitors.
- Understand why and how to Constantly Control the Quality of you Backlinks.
- Why adding your website into directorys like the project DMOZ can help.
- Understand how to interact with other websites that have similar topics.
- Why you should discuss topical questions on forums and blogs.
- Understand and Answers the Questions in Your Field.
- Why reviews about your product, website, service are important.
- Understand website promotion with images and videos.
- Understand the use of Press Releases.
Social Media Management
- Learn the Social Signals Model of Your Industry.
- Adding Social Media Buttons to Your Website
- Be Aware of What is Worth Sharing.
- How to use Social Bookmarking to Get Occasional Links.
Every SEO Training Course Is Bespoke To Your Needs!
Whatever you need to understand with regards to SEO – Search Engine Optimisation or Online Marketing we will look at this with you in a LIVE environment, making our SEO Training course the best available in the U.K.
We can come to your business and carry out an SEO Training course on site, providing you have access to a meeting room, large screen monitor or projector and a decent Internet connection with the ability for us to use our own laptop.
We have no issues signing an NDA before carrying out an SEO training session.
Birmingham SEO Training Course
If you would like to book an Birmingham SEO Training course at our Head Office located at Old Bank Buildings, Upper High Street, B64 5HY please call 0121 663 0456.
Google SEO Training Courses Costs
All-inclusive prices for our SEO Training Courses at our Head Office are as follows:-
- £550 + VAT for 1/2 day training (up to 3 people)
- £1,000 + VAT for full day training (up to 3 people)
- £875 + VAT for 1/2 day training (up to 6 people)
- £1,400 + VAT for full day training (up to 6 people)
Coffee, Tea, Biscuits & cold drinks are provided during the course.